Why choose PrimarySite?
Why choose Primarysite?
- Our CMS is designed to cut admin time for schools
- It's quick and easy to make updates to your website
- Manage your email, text messaging and mobile app
- We create a website that reflects your identity and values
- Our premium designs offer a unique and personal touch
- We offer photography, video, drone footage and more
- Choose from affordable template designs and fully bespoke sites
- We offer communications packages to suit your needs
- Trusts who work with us can receive multi-school discounts
- We provide unlimited training and telephone support
- Your project manager will guide you through every step
- Receive free annual DfE compliance checks
Making life easier for primary schools
Our beautiful, impactful designs are perfect for primary schools to show parents and the local community their bright personality.
Primary school websites need not just to look great though; they need to work practically too, making life easier for school staff by giving them a perfect platform to engage with patents quickly and efficiently.
The PrimarySite content management system has been built from the ground up specifically for making life easier for schools, which is just one of the many reasons why we are the UK's leading provider of primary school websites.
Helping secondary schools stand out
A secondary school website needs to stand out from the crowd in a competitive market, and that is exactly what our modern and stylish designs do.
We build beautiful websites that showcase schools to the wider community and work hard to promote their values and principles while delivering a high standard of design that reflects the high standards of each school we work with.
Our integrated communications hub also helps secondary schools to cut admin time and costs while providing an efficient way of keeping engaged with parents on a regular basis.
Allowing trusts to grow their own way
Whether a trust is looking to grow or is in growth mode and busy mobilising the academies that have joined, it’s never been more important to communicate the trust's values, principles & goals effectively to all stakeholders.
The trust website should be a key hub for communicating this and our advances in digital communication technology have a lot to offer ambitious and forward-thinking trust leadership teams.
Being able to deliver a digital vision to the schools within a trust is equally important and our flexible solutions allow for all kinds of approaches to be effectively brought to life.
Smart customer support at every step
One of our School Website Consultants will help you to match design ideas with your communication needs, audience and budget.
Our expert Designers will transform your ideas into a mock-up – allowing you to provide feedback and request changes.
Once you’re happy with the design, our specialist Developers will begin the building process, transforming it into a working website.
Your new site will be made live for the world to see and engage with. You’ll also receive training on how to use and update it.
We will review your website yearly to ensure it is continually performing for you and compliant to DfE and GDPR standards.
Let's talk about you
We believe that every school deserves a beautiful website that makes them stand out and tells their unique story, we also understand that schools need a website that is affordable and easy to manage. This is why PrimarySite offer:
- Affordable, stunning, template designs as well as a bespoke design service
- Email, SMS and mobile app tools that cut admin time and cost
- A dedicated project manager to work directly with your school
- A CMS specifically developed with schools to be easy for you to set up and use
To speak to an adviser and find out more complete the form and our team will be in touch shortly.
- How to make an instant impact with your school website homepage
We look at four ways schools can design their homepage to achieve an impact through the use of photography, illustration and video.
- How to make your school’s social media posts more engaging
Many schools want to improve their social media but are struggling to find time to do so, here we discuss why including more visual content is key.
- Staying safe online: 10 digital threats to your school defined
With the growing importance for school staff and pupils to understand how to stay safe online, we have created a list of ten common security threats and explained each one.