Why choose PrimarySite?
Why choose Primarysite?
- Our CMS is designed to cut admin time for schools
- It's quick and easy to make updates to your website
- Intuitive management of your email, SMS, app and website
- We create a website that reflects your identity and values
- Our premium designs offer a unique and personal touch
- We offer photography, video, drone footage and more
- Choose from affordable template designs and fully bespoke sites
- We offer communications packages to suit your needs
- Trusts who work with us can receive multi-school discounts
- We provide unlimited training and telephone support
- Your project manager will guide you through every step
- Receive free annual DfE compliance checks
Websites that engage and inspire
Our websites are designed for maximum impact and are brought to life by either photography, videography, illustration or animation. Our portfolio is the perfect place to see a range of our past work and to get inspired for your own design.
More than just websites
We can help you to unlock the online world with a powerful suite of communications tools, our mobile app and features such as our video resource centre and parents evening booking form.
Recommended as trusted experts
In the last 12 months over 100 schools and trusts have rated PrimarySite as 4.9 out of 5, because of this we have been awarded the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2019.
Latest from our blog
- Eight brilliant ways schools have used our video resource centre
If you’re thinking of trying your hand at some filmmaking, here are some projects from the schools we work with to inspire you.
- How to make your Multi-Academy Trust website stand out
The digital world has never been more vital in the education sector here are some essentials to ensure that your Trust website stands out.
- Eight social media mistakes that your school needs to avoid
This guide aims to highlight some of the common social media mistakes we see to help you get the most out of the social world.
- What is responsive design and what does it mean for school websites?
Responsive design is now one of the core elements driving every single website we create, but what is it and why should schools care about it?
- How to write good quality content for school websites
Producing content can be hard for those not used to writing for websites, so here are some simple tips to help you master online content.
- 6 Great Ideas for School Website News Stories
With over 4,000 schools using the PrimarySite school website system, we have become very familiar with the ways schools use their news pages. Here are a few of the best ideas we’ve seen.
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter
Our blog articles include useful tips and advice for schools and trusts looking to learn more about the digital world, sign up to our mailing list and we'll send a monthly round-up straight to your inbox.
Each edition will cover topics including:
- How to make your website stand out and get noticed
- How to make the most of social media
- What you can do to grow your brand online
- What steps you should take to keep safe online