Tell your School's unique story and choose from a choice of design services to fit your needs and budget
Services tailored to meet your needs
- School websites
- Trust websites
Whether you want to scale or drive operational improvements we have the perfect website solution for you
Put your School at parents' fingertips and keep in contact with them through email, SMS and mobile app
Why choose PrimarySite?
- We help you stand out
- We create websites and branding that reflect your identity and values
- Our premium designs offer a unique and personal touch
- We can develop a tailored marketing tool kit to meet your needs
- We save you time
- Our CMS is designed to cut admin time for Schools
- It's quick and easy to make updates to your website
- Intuitive management of your email, SMS, app and website
- We deliver great value
- Choose from affordable template designs and fully bespoke sites
- We offer communications packages to suit your needs
- Trusts can receive multi-School discounts
- We support you
- We provide unlimited training and telephone support
- Your project manager will guide you through every step
- Receive free annual DfE compliance checks
Websites that engage and inspire
Our websites are designed for maximum impact and are brought to life by either photography, videography, illustration or animation. Whether you are a Primary or Secondary School or a Trust, our portfolio is the perfect place to see a range of our designs and to get inspired for your new website.
Fast and easy communication
We can help you to unlock the online world with a powerful suite of communications tools, our mobile app and features such as our video resource centre and parents evening booking form.
Latest from our blog
- 'Merging Trusts for Sustainable Growth’
We’d like to invite you to join Trust leaders for a free webinar about the role mergers can play in enabling growth. ‘Merging for sustainable growth – the challenges and opportunities’ is on Thursday 26th November from 1 pm to 2.30 pm. We are delighted that Stephen Morales, CEO of the Institute of School Business Leadership, will give the keynote.
- The importance of having an accessible website
At least 1 in 5 people in the UK have a long term illness, impairment or disability and many more have a temporary disability which can make it incredibly difficult, if not impossible to access online content. Amanda Matthews is the accessibility lead at PrimarySite and is passionate about supporting and educating clients to deliver a positive user experience for their website visitors.
- 3 ways to successfully communicate with your Trust stakeholders
Great communication is an important part of having a well-connected organisation and is something of value to the trusts and schools that we work with. It encourages an open dynamic and shows that you are invested in the success of their success. Setting up a good communication dynamic is not straightforward and requires both parties to be involved to make it work.