- Top five social media tips for schools and trusts
Social media has revolutionised marketing for businesses and now it’s becoming a useful tool for schools and trusts.Having a Facebook or LinkedIn Page or a Twitter account means you have extra channels by which to demonstrate what’s unique about you and to communicate all the great things that are going on daily. It also allows you to get involved with any conversations that are already underway about you; but it takes time, thought and dedication.
Here are five priorities for starting out.
- You can now update your school website on mobile!
You can now update your website on your mobile. Perfect for those who are always on the go.
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.
- What is GDPR, and how will it affect your school?
- Content is king
Find out why it's important to keep your website content fresh and updated.
- Parental app - latest updates
In response to valuable feedback from schools, we have made some exciting improvements to our app to help with your parental engagement.
- Twitter for schools
Read the benefits on how Twitter can help your school communications.
- Six top tips for communicating with parents
Find out how you can use your digital tools to communicate more effectively with parents.