- Avoiding data protection breaches in schools: Eight things you need to get right
Creating a positive and proactive data protection culture within your school doesn’t need to be a difficult or time-consuming process
- How will design trends affect school websites in 2019?
We take a look at how the growing importance of user experience is going to affect the design of school websites over the next 12 months.
- Five simple ways you can keep your school website content up to date
We share five quick and simple things you can add to your website keep it fresh and up to date.
- What schools could gain from engaging with social media
Social media can present unique opportunities to better connect with parents, pupils and the local community.
- Seven reasons parents may be avoiding your school website
If you have ever wondered how you can get parents to be more engaged in your school website, here are seven things to consider.
- What to consider when building a brand for your Multi-Academy Trust
Creating a brand is about much more than just creating a logo so here we look at the steps you need to consider.
- Top five social media tips for schools and trusts
Social media has revolutionised marketing for businesses and is becoming a useful tool for schools and trusts.
- You can now update your school website on mobile!
You can now update your website on your mobile. Perfect for those who are always on the go.
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.