PrimarySite news and updates
- Creative Ways to Use the Blogging Platform
The PrimarySite blogging platform is enabling many schools to communicate directly with their children to support home learning. Find out more here.
- Your School is Closed – What Now?
As the UK enters uncharted waters through the Coronavirus pandemic, here are some of the ways we have been supporting you and some advice on the things you can be doing to assist you through this challenging time.
- Using the Video Resource Centre as a Virtual Classroom
Have you thought about using your Video Resource Centre to record lessons during school closures? Read below to find out more.
- Does my school website need an SSL certificate?
SSL certification is an essential development in the rise of all websites. But what is it?
- Trust Capacity Fund details
DfE announce Trust Capacity Fund to support Trust growth and development across England.
- Multi-Academy Trusts have the power when it comes to social media
We explore the unique opportunities that multi-academy trusts can take advantage of to get the most out of social media.
- Mobile Friendly School Websites
How does being mobile-friendly affect my school website? Here are some tools and tips to help you.
- Eight brilliant ways schools have used our video resource centre
If you’re thinking of trying your hand at some filmmaking, here are some projects from the schools we work with to inspire you.
- How to make your Multi-Academy Trust website stand out
The digital world has never been more vital in the education sector here are some essentials to ensure that your Trust website stands out.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.