PrimarySite news and updates
- Eight social media mistakes that your school needs to avoid
This guide aims to highlight some of the common social media mistakes we see to help you get the most out of the social world.
- What is responsive design and what does it mean for school websites?
Responsive design is now one of the core elements driving every single website we create, but what is it and why should schools care about it?
- How to write good quality content for school websites
Producing content can be hard for those not used to writing for websites, so here are some simple tips to help you master online content.
- World Book Day 2019: Five of the best free audiobooks for Primary School children
As well as allowing children to spend their book token on any audiobook worth over £2.99, there are a number of complete audiobooks that are available for free on the World Book Day website.
- Why have a school website?
Although many schools first established themselves online to meet statutory requirements, the benefits of having a good website have since evolved beyond this.
- What makes a good school website?
Ultimately, many elements go into producing a good school website, but here are five key things to get right.
- How to make an instant impact with your school website homepage
We look at four ways schools can design their homepage to achieve an impact through the use of photography, illustration and video.
- How to make your school’s social media posts more engaging
Many schools want to improve their social media but are struggling to find time to do so, here we discuss why including more visual content is key.
- Staying safe online: 10 digital threats to your school defined
With the growing importance for school staff and pupils to understand how to stay safe online, we have created a list of ten common security threats and explained each one.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.