PrimarySite news and updates
- What schools could gain from engaging with social media
Social media can present unique opportunities to better connect with parents, pupils and the local community.
- Seven reasons parents may be avoiding your school website
If you have ever wondered how you can get parents to be more engaged in your school website, here are seven things to consider.
- What to consider when building a brand for your Multi-Academy Trust
Creating a brand is about much more than just creating a logo so here we look at the steps you need to consider.
- Top five social media tips for schools and trusts
Social media has revolutionised marketing for businesses and is becoming a useful tool for schools and trusts.
- You can now update your school website on mobile!
You can now update your website on your mobile. Perfect for those who are always on the go.
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.
- What is GDPR, and how will it affect your school?
A look into what the updated GDPR includes, and how it will affect your school
- Why content is king for your school website
Find out why it's important to keep your website content fresh and updated.
- How using Twitter can benefit your school
Here’s some useful hints and tips on how Twitter can benefit your school.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.