PrimarySite news and updates
- Staying safe online: 10 digital threats to your school defined
With the growing importance for school staff and pupils to understand how to stay safe online, we have created a list of ten common security threats and explained each one.
- What is user experience and what does it mean for school websites?
In this article we are going to talk about what user experience is and why your school should care about it.
- How to attract prospective parents through your school website
The school website has become a vital platform for prospective parents researching schools, here are five steps that can be taken to better attract them.
- Avoiding data protection breaches in schools: Eight things you need to get right
Creating a positive and proactive data protection culture within your school doesn’t need to be a difficult or time-consuming process
- How will design trends affect school websites in 2019?
We take a look at how the growing importance of user experience is going to affect the design of school websites over the next 12 months.
- Five simple ways you can keep your school website content up to date
We share five quick and simple things you can add to your website keep it fresh and up to date.
- What schools could gain from engaging with social media
Social media can present unique opportunities to better connect with parents, pupils and the local community.
- Seven reasons parents may be avoiding your school website
If you have ever wondered how you can get parents to be more engaged in your school website, here are seven things to consider.
- What to consider when building a brand for your Multi-Academy Trust
Creating a brand is about much more than just creating a logo so here we look at the steps you need to consider.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.