PrimarySite news and updates
- Top five social media tips for schools and trusts
Social media has revolutionised marketing for businesses and is becoming a useful tool for schools and trusts.
- You can now update your school website on mobile!
You can now update your website on your mobile. Perfect for those who are always on the go.
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.
- What is GDPR, and how will it affect your school?
A look into what the updated GDPR includes, and how it will affect your school
- Why content is king for your school website
Find out why it's important to keep your website content fresh and updated.
- How using Twitter can benefit your school
Here’s some useful hints and tips on how Twitter can benefit your school.
- Six top tips for communicating with parents
Find out how you can use your digital tools to communicate more effectively with parents.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.