- Eight brilliant ways schools have used our video resource centre
If you’re thinking of trying your hand at some filmmaking, here are some projects from the schools we work with to inspire you.
- How to make your Multi-Academy Trust website stand out
The digital world has never been more vital in the education sector here are some essentials to ensure that your Trust website stands out.
- Eight social media mistakes that your school needs to avoid
This guide aims to highlight some of the common social media mistakes we see to help you get the most out of the social world.
- How to write good quality content for school websites
Producing content can be hard for those not used to writing for websites, so here are some simple tips to help you master online content.
- 6 Great Ideas for School Website News Stories
With over 4,000 schools using the PrimarySite school website system, we have become very familiar with the ways schools use their news pages. Here are a few of the best ideas we’ve seen.
- World Book Day 2019: Five of the best free audiobooks for Primary School children
As well as allowing children to spend their book token on any audiobook worth over £2.99, there are a number of complete audiobooks that are available for free on the World Book Day website.
- Why have a school website?
Although many schools first established themselves online to meet statutory requirements, the benefits of having a good website have since evolved beyond this.
- What makes a good school website?
Ultimately, many elements go into producing a good school website, but here are five key things to get right.
- How to make your school’s social media posts more engaging
Many schools want to improve their social media but are struggling to find time to do so, here we discuss why including more visual content is key.
- How to attract prospective parents through your school website
The school website has become a vital platform for prospective parents researching schools, here are five steps that can be taken to better attract them.
- Five simple ways you can keep your school website content up to date
We share five quick and simple things you can add to your website keep it fresh and up to date.
- What schools could gain from engaging with social media
Social media can present unique opportunities to better connect with parents, pupils and the local community.
- Seven reasons parents may be avoiding your school website
If you have ever wondered how you can get parents to be more engaged in your school website, here are seven things to consider.
- What to consider when building a brand for your Multi-Academy Trust
Creating a brand is about much more than just creating a logo so here we look at the steps you need to consider.
- Top five social media tips for schools and trusts
Social media has revolutionised marketing for businesses and is becoming a useful tool for schools and trusts.
- Why content is king for your school website
Find out why it's important to keep your website content fresh and updated.
- How using Twitter can benefit your school
Here’s some useful hints and tips on how Twitter can benefit your school.
- Six top tips for communicating with parents
Find out how you can use your digital tools to communicate more effectively with parents.
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter
Our blog articles include useful tips and advice for schools and trusts looking to learn more about the digital world, sign up to our mailing list and we'll send a monthly round-up straight to your inbox.
Each edition will cover topics including:
- How to make your website stand out and get noticed
- How to make the most of social media
- What you can do to grow your brand online
- What steps you should take to keep safe online