Marketing communications news and updates
To help you stay up to date with our latest news, educational updates and website design insights, you can either follow us on social media (using the links at the bottom on the page) or click on one of the category buttons below.
- How to make sure you're getting the most out of your school website
A schools website is its window to the world. Here are our top hints and tips to keep your website tip top to make sure it’s always making a good first impression.
- Trust Capacity Fund details
DfE announce Trust Capacity Fund to support Trust growth and development across England.
- Multi-Academy Trusts have the power when it comes to social media
We explore the unique opportunities that multi-academy trusts can take advantage of to get the most out of social media.
- Eight brilliant ways schools have used our video resource centre
If you’re thinking of trying your hand at some filmmaking, here are some projects from the schools we work with to inspire you.
- How to make your Multi-Academy Trust website stand out
The digital world has never been more vital in the education sector here are some essentials to ensure that your Trust website stands out.
- Eight social media mistakes that your school needs to avoid
This guide aims to highlight some of the common social media mistakes we see to help you get the most out of the social world.
- How to write good quality content for school websites
Producing content can be hard for those not used to writing for websites, so here are some simple tips to help you master online content.
- World Book Day 2019: Five of the best free audiobooks for Primary School children
As well as allowing children to spend their book token on any audiobook worth over £2.99, there are a number of complete audiobooks that are available for free on the World Book Day website.
- Why have a school website?
Although many schools first established themselves online to meet statutory requirements, the benefits of having a good website have since evolved beyond this.