PrimarySite's latest updates
- Trust Spotlight - Pete Bevington, Curriculum Director at Shine Multi Academy Trust
We’ve been working with SHINE Multi Academy Trust for three years and we recently interviewed their Curriculum Manager Pete Bevington about the impact of Covid-19 on his role, and the five Schools that form the SHINE Trust.
- School Spotlight - Jane Davies, Head Teacher at Boyne Hill CE Infant and Nursery School
We designed and launched Boyne Hill’s website in 2014 and love how passionate Jane and her staff are about utilising home learning tools. We recently spoke to Jane about how they’ve been using their website during lockdown to support their pupils learning journeys and some of the challenges they’ve had to overcome at this difficult time
- Employee Spotlight - James Chapman, Project Manager
James Chapman is a Website Project Manager at PrimarySite, having joined the company in July 2019. Here James talks about his role, the challenges, and opportunities, how COVID-19 has influenced his day to day tasks and his ambitions for the future
- Top tips for creating a strong MAT brand
Your brand is one of your most important assets. It tells the world who you are and what you are all about. When you get it right it can help accelerate your growth and achieve your goals and when it is wrong it can it sends out mixed messages.
- 3 steps to creating a clear vision for your Trust
Overcoming the unknowns and challenges ahead on your journey as a Trust is dependent on your ability to clearly define and implement a vision that compels your leaders and team, and engages your stakeholders and Schools.
- The Changing Role of School Websites
In March 2020, everyday life as we knew it changed dramatically and so did the role of school websites which became a critical tool for supporting home learning for millions of children worldwide.
- Covid-19 and its impact on the growth of Multi Academy Trusts
Recently we launched a new research report that aimed to understand more about how Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) have experienced growth and how they may continue to grow in the future.
- New research exposes how multi academy trusts are struggling to grow
- Our easy to update websites could save you 93 hours
With School websites being the hub of parental communication and home learning, having an easy to use website has never been more important. Find out more about our unique CMS.