Top tips for creating a strong MAT brand
Your brand is one of your most important assets. It tells the world who you are and what you are all about. When you get it right it can help accelerate your growth and achieve your goals and when it is wrong it can it sends out mixed messages.
Here are our top 5 tips on how to make the right impression by creating a brand, the right way.
- Look ahead: Your brand must showcase not only where you are now but more importantly where you want to go. If you want to grow and evolve, your brand has to carry you there.
- Sharing your values creates value: When it comes to Schools, values and ethos matters. Your brand should be a showcase for your oversight, governance and approach to values.
- Make a new brand for mergers: If your MAT is looking to grow with a merger, don’t try and be lots of different things to all kinds. Get your brand aligned and re-brand if you need to.
- Maximise your online presence: Your website is your ‘window’. If your website and social media don’t represent the values, ethos, identity and culture of the Trust to prospective Schools and parents, they won’t look further.
- Communication is key: Clear, effective communication is key to supporting sustainable growth. Make sure all your key stakeholders are informed and on the same page.
Read our research report on sustainable growth for MATs to hear first-hand from other business leaders their experiences around brand and communication and the importance of creating a strong brand that aligns with your unique vision and values. Read the research report here.
Scaleable, tailored solutions, whatever stage you are at
PrimarySite are the experts in providing end-to-end marketing solutions for Trusts. We build distinctive branding that reflects your vision and combines the brand strategies of your Trust and member academies. Our services are scalable and tailored to meet your Trust’s exact needs, at any point on your journey. With digital platforms that are designed to flex and grow as you do and our knowledge and experience, we can save you time and help you better manage compliance.
Share your brand questions or concerns with us using our social media links below. Also, tag us using #MATgrowth