Security and data protection
- Staying safe online: 10 digital threats to your school defined
With the growing importance for school staff and pupils to understand how to stay safe online, we have created a list of ten common security threats and explained each one.
- Avoiding data protection breaches in schools: Eight things you need to get right
Creating a positive and proactive data protection culture within your school doesn’t need to be a difficult or time-consuming process
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.
- What is GDPR, and how will it affect your school?
A look into what the updated GDPR includes, and how it will affect your school
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter
Our blog articles include useful tips and advice for schools and trusts looking to learn more about the digital world, sign up to our mailing list and we'll send a monthly round-up straight to your inbox.
Each edition will cover topics including:
- How to make your website stand out and get noticed
- How to make the most of social media
- What you can do to grow your brand online
- What steps you should take to keep safe online